Library Management Software is a remarkable user friendly automation software that automates the routine tasks in a library expeditiously and quickly. Library Package is feature rich, easy to use and relentlessly support user demands. This software is capable of managing Receipts and issuing of books, subscriptions, cataloging, managing fine, generating various reports for Records and automates the over all processing of a library. Library Management Software is an advanced and unique library automation software designed and developed by CMM Technologies Pvt. Ltd.. This software is suitable for all type Institutional, public and digital libraries for managing their circulation and stocks.
LMS controls and centralizes the whole distribution process without loosing of books, over ordering and replacement costs thus saving money and time. Any User of LMS can customize the system to feel easier for data entry. LMS provides informative help for each form of the system to makes it easy to understand and also describes each field on the form. LMS is very easy to use and generates real time reports quickly and easily. Librarians and media specialists have contributed ideas to make this software flexible and user friendly. We guarantee that Library Package will go a long way in satisfying user requirements. The LMS not only improve the efficiency but also reduce human s tress thereby indirectly improving human recourses. The system is capable of managing Book issue, Book returns, Magazine / Newspaper subscriptions, Calculating / Managing fine, Generating various reports for Records etc.
- Exporting of entire reports into Excel, HTML, Open Office formats
- Easy to Manage Multiple Libraries
- Can create, delete, back up, restore data base at any time
- Provides facility for keeping track of admin activities
- Generates all required library reports
- Provides multi user environment.
- Books and Member Record Management
- Manages all Library Media
- Books, Members search Facility
- Options for Scanning, Storing and Printing Data
- Usage of Barcode
- Alerts through mail and SMS
- Online Book Reservation Facility
- Circulation and Cataloging